How We Obtain Information
Generally, this non-personally identifiable information is recorded in such a way that it does not reflect or reference any identifiable individual. However, even though this information does not identify you and it is not our intention to do so, the law may still consider it personal information.
Our Site does not support Do Not Track and we do not respond to Do Not Track requests. “Do Not Track” or “DNT” is a preference you can set in your browser to inform websites you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
How We Store, Use, Share and Disclose Information
Using Information: There are a number of purposes for which we use information, including personal information, that we obtain and although some are already mentioned, they are worth repeating:
- To maintain and improve the performance and operation of our Site and obtain analytical data and metrics so we can better understand how our Site is being used and improve your experience when using our Site;
- To help operate, administer and improve the quality and performance of our Site, track outages or troubleshoot problems and to detect, prevent and respond to possible fraud, abuse and security risks;
- To respond to your inquiries if you contact us and help resolve any issues you may be having;
- To personalize or customize your experience while using our Site;
- To allow us to deliver and improve Content we believe may be of interest to users of our Site;
- To protect us and others from harm and to detect, respond and help us prevent fraud, abuse and security risks (e.g., SPAM, malware or malicious code) that could do harm.
We do not share, sell, rent or lease your personal information obtained through our Site to anyone, unless we have your permission. We may however share and provide information to third parties, including information that may have been derived from personal information, for marketing, advertising, research or other uses, but we do so only in aggregate or other form that is not intended to and does not enable identification of any individual.
If you request us to send you information or contact you, you are giving us explicit permission and your consent to us the information you submit to respond and exchange additional information with you relevant to your request.
We may also disclose your personal information under the following limited circumstances:
- If we have your consent;
- If we are required to do so by legal or regulatory requirements;
- If we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary to meet legal, regulatory, judicial or other enforceable government requests (g., court orders, regulatory investigative demands or any legal compulsion (e.g., subpoena) served on us;
- To respond to threats or attacks on the security or integrity of our Site;
- To enforce any and all terms and conditions of our Agreement with you applicable to our Site;
- To detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues, including investigating potential abuse or violations;
- To protect or defend against damage or harm or violations of any our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of others, including the public, if required by law;
Links to Other Sites
You Can Control Your Privacy Choices
We want you to have choices and control over how we collect and use your personal information. If you submit personal informational to us, there will always be a functional opt-out link in any email we send you that allows you to ask us to stop sending you emails and further communications.
As mentioned above, you can also configure your browser and device settings and you should review the settings of your browser and the user guide or instructions that came from the manufacturer of your device, which should have specific details about the settings that apply to devices you use and your ability to configure them.
You have the right to ask us to provide you with a digital file containing a copy of your personal information and to request that we delete all or any portion of your personal information.
If we need to retain data for limited periods for business or legal purposes, we will only keep it as long as necessary for us to comply with those requirements. We also need to be sure your personal information isn’t accidentally or maliciously altered or deleted without your permission or knowledge, so there could be a delay in deleting information in our systems and backups to make sure we are following your instructions.
Compliance, Questions and Comments
1008 Industrial Drive, Unit D
West Berlin, NJ 08091
Attention: Rachel Amato